Build 943: July 13, 2017
- Several HTTP headers have been added that follow industry best practices. They are:
These headers make Syncrify more secure against foreign attacks.
- Ability to restrict browsers from accessing HTTP port and only allow backups. Click here for details.
- Bug Fix: The Send Email flag in the new GUI interface does not get initialized
- Bug Fix: When toggling ignorance, occasionally a new node gets created in the GUI that reads “Processing, please wait…”
Build 942: July 05, 2017
- A completely redesigned Syncrify Client GUI. Click here for details.
- Default Folders – ability to specify a default set of folders when Syncrify Client is installed for the first time on a machine.
- Modify email subject from the server’s end
- Email Aliases – ability to forward backup reports to a different address specified from the server’s end
Build 929: February 23, 2017
- File-Diff report can be run from the server’s side. Generated reports are sent via email to the admin’s email address
- Embedded HTTP server has been upgraded
- Bug Fix: Missed backup job report does not show every record