Build 951: January 05, 2018
- Client Branding is improved to prevent network timeout problems. It has been converted to make asynchronous calls
- Ability to remove top-level folders from server when they are removed from profile on client’s machine. This feature was missing in the new GUI. The functionality now matches with how it used to be in the older client GUI.
- Ability to send out-bound email on behalf of admin. Click here for details.
- Syncrify Client Service now works on Linux
- Bug Fix: Minor problems with CSS has been fixed that was causing issues on the web interface.
Build 949: October 11, 2017
- Bug Fix: Server side branding occasionally results in a blank screen when trying to save
- Bug Fix: The graph for disk usage does not display correct values
- Bug Fix: Web interface is not formatted correctly when viewed on Internet Explorer
Build 948: October 10, 2017
- Syncrify Server’s web interface gets a new facelift. IMPORTANT Click here if you have branded Syncrify.
- Bug Fix: Selection filter for folders filters partial names
- Bug Fix: File deletions in SyncriBox are not detected right away
Build 943: July 13, 2017
- Several HTTP headers have been added that follow industry best practices. They are:
These headers make Syncrify more secure against foreign attacks.
- Ability to restrict browsers from accessing HTTP port and only allow backups. Click here for details.
- Bug Fix: The Send Email flag in the new GUI interface does not get initialized
- Bug Fix: When toggling ignorance, occasionally a new node gets created in the GUI that reads “Processing, please wait…”
Build 942: July 05, 2017
- A completely redesigned Syncrify Client GUI. Click here for details.
- Default Folders – ability to specify a default set of folders when Syncrify Client is installed for the first time on a machine.
- Modify email subject from the server’s end
- Email Aliases – ability to forward backup reports to a different address specified from the server’s end
Build 929: February 23, 2017
- File-Diff report can be run from the server’s side. Generated reports are sent via email to the admin’s email address
- Embedded HTTP server has been upgraded
- Bug Fix: Missed backup job report does not show every record